Sable Group now offers a new bank account product to South Africans – whether living abroad or returning – with many benefits and services and no bank charges.
Sable Group’s Investec Corporate Cash Management service enables South African clients to open bank accounts, make electronic payments and deposits, and receive individual statements.
It is essentially a savings account with a high interest rate, coupled with all the functionality and convenience of a current account.
These are a few reasons the product is proving so popular:
- No bank charges;
- Highly attractive money market interest rates ;
- Simple statements reflecting all transactions and interest earned;
- Recurring payments can be set up from the account;
- No minimum or maximum balances on the call account;
- Compounding or monthly interest;
- Beneficiary payments can be made directly from the account;
- Funds in excess of R1 million will be transferred on a same day service, amounts below R1 million will be transferred as a 24-hour service.
This is a premium service, where Sable will take care of opening of accounts, withdrawals, transfers, and statements. Foreign currency transfers are also executed at highly competitive rates.
For sound financial advice and investment that takes your needs and financial goals into strong consideration, visit www.sable-group.com/sable-fx