close menu

UK tax refund services to help you maximise tax refunds

We are on hand to make sure that you maximise your tax refund and receive it in the shortest possible time.


Tax return specialists to help you get tax back

We’ve been around since 1995 and we know just how hard it can be to claim your tax rebate.
Any mistake or missing documentation in your application can lead to you getting less than you’re due.

That’s where we step in. We will help you submit your tax-back claim and make sure that you get the maximum amount due to you.

Check out our services below and let us take the hassle out of getting your tax rebate.




Tax year | The tax year runs from 6 April to 5 April the following year (i.e. the 2012/2013 tax year ran from 6 April 2012 to 5 April 2013).
Gross pay | Add together the gross income from ALL employments you had during the tax year you are claiming for.
Expenses | Add together all your work-related expenses for the year you are claiming for. NB: please remember to keep all your invoices and receipts.
Tax paid | Add together the tax paid from ALL employments you had during the tax year you are claiming for. (This does not include National Insurance.) You can find this figure on your P60 form or final payslip for the year.
Don’t have your documents? Click here.

This tax refund calculator provides an estimate of your tax refund, based on the information you enter.

Tax refund due to you:


Do you like cookies? We do, read why.