To get a Tier 5 visa, you need to:
- Hold a passport from one of the qualifying countries
- Be aged between 18 and 30
- Have proof of funds equal to or exceeding £1,890
- Not have any major criminal convictions
- Have no dependent children
Applying for a Tier 5 visa
In order to be granted a Tier 5 visa, you need to apply via UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) entry clearance procedure. This is a three-stage application process that includes online application forms, face-to-face biometric interviews and the submission of documents to processing centre.
Failure to properly complete any stage will result in UKVI refusing your application. Not only will this result in delays, it could also mean that you have to pay additional fees.