close menu

Ancestry Visa Kickstart Package

If you’re the partner or family member of a citizen of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), you can join them in
the UK with an EEA family permit.


You can apply for an EEA family permit to come to the UK if you’re:

An EEA family permit makes entry to the UK easier and faster. This permit is valid for six months, with holders able to leave and enter the UK without restriction during this time.

In order to qualify for this permit, the EEA citizen you’re joining must either:

  • Be in the UK already
  • Be travelling with you to the UK within six months of the date of your application

You can read more about EEA family permits here.



Included in all UK visa Kickstart packages


See more details about our


More Kickstart UK packages

Classic Kickstart Package Our iconic all-in-one package, with everything you need to kick-start your UK adventure.
  • UK bank account
  • Free money transfer
  • NI number service
  • Discounts and vouchers
View package
UK visa packages Still need to get your UK visa?
This one is for you.
  • Ancestry visa
  • EEA family permit
  • Partner visa
  • Tier 5 visa
View package

Do you like cookies? We do, read why.