3D Secure: The safest debit card facility available for secure online money transfers
1st Contact Forex uses the 3D Secure debit card security system. This ensures your transfers are completely protected. The best part? The way you upload your money transfer largely remains the same, but with a whole bunch of added security benefits.
Register your debit card for 3D secure
Activate Barclay's Visa card
Once you have registered your debit card for 3D Secure, log in to our web portal and click on “New Transfer”. You will be asked to input your 3D Secure password once you have submitted your transfer.
Why 3D Secure?
This platform allows you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Absolute protection of your debit card against unauthorised use
- Fewer steps to upload your money transfer, as no documentation is required to verify your debit card
- An efficient and user-friendly process
Will 3D Secure change how transfers are submitted?
The actual transfer process is exactly the same, with a once-off added step:
- When making your secure online money transfer with your UK debit card, a link will appear that redirects you to your bank. Here, you will authorise the payment to be deducted from your debit card.
This step will only be added the first time you make an online transfer after registering with 3D Secure. After this, your bank will issue you with a password. This can be used for future transfers; making this process faster and more efficient.
3D Secure facts
- 3D Secure stands for “Three Domain Secure” and is a method of authentication
- The system is utilised by major, international commercial banks
- 3D Secure was developed to enhance the cardholders’ online transactions
All transactions are underwritten by MasterCard, Visa or American Express
How does 3D Secure work?
- Step 1: Login or register and click on "New Transfer". Upload your transfer by filling in the relevant fields and click "Add New" once you get to the payment details field.
- Step 2: Fill in your debit card details and click "Add".
- Step 3: A link will pop up on your screen to take you to your bank’s 3D secure website.
- Step 4: Choose a password. You will need to input the password every time you use this card on our website or any other site that uses 3D Secure. Please make a note of this password and keep it in a safe place.
- Step 5: You will then be directed to the confirmation page.
- Step 6: On the confirmation page, you can check all of your transaction details, accept the terms and conditions and click on "Submit".
- Step 7: We will ask you for your 3D secure password in order to authorise the transfer. Your transfer will then be submitted and will be processed shortly afterwards.
If you have any questions about how this debit card system works, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Keep these instructions in a safe place, so that you will always be able to take the necessary steps to complete your online money transfer.