Is there a UK Tax Refund waiting for you?

Take our Refund Potential Quiz to see if there is a nice sum of money waiting to be claimed by you!

Answer the following questions – yes or no.

  1. Have you worked in the UK in the past 5 years?
  2. Have you paid Emergency Tax in the UK in the last 5 years?
  3. Have you left the UK before the end of a tax year (6 April to 5 May)?
  4. While working in the UK, did you have more than 1 Employer in a tax year?
  5. Have you at any point only worked for part of a tax year?
  6. Have you been on an incorrect tax code at any point in the last 5 years?
  7. Have you at any time had two or more jobs in the UK concurrently?

If you answered yes to 2 or more of the above questions, there’s a good chance you are due a refund!

Call a 1st Contact Tax Refund Consultant on 0808 141 5503 and make sure you have the following in order:

  • Exact information of the companies you have worked for in the previous 5 tax years.
  • P60s and P45s from these jobs. (If you don’t have these forms from your previous employers, a 1st Contact Tax Refund consultant can help by applying for them on your behalf. Alternatively get a Statement of Earnings from the HR Department of the companies you worked for.)
  • Your National Insurance Number. (If you don’t have one, you will have to apply for and receive your NI number before you can claim back your overpaid tax, but not to worry – a 1st Contact Consultant can help you with that too.)

We’ll fill out all the necessary documentation over the phone, submit your claim to HMCR and then keep you up to date with your claim process.

Remember that even with our efficient service and direct line to HMCR, it can take a few weeks before you receive your money. So why wait? Apply now and you could have an early Christmas!

Call 0808 141 5503 to speak to a qualified Tax Refund Consultant or visit for more information.

, , , , ,