The easy way to claim your overpaid tax back

Would it surprise you to know that there are millions of pounds in overpaid tax lying waiting to be claimed?

Most people don’t claim because they don’t know they are owed anything, or because they feel like it’s too much of a hassle.

The truth is there are many reasons anyone who has worked in the UK could be due a refund, and when using a reputable agency, it needn’t be a stressful or cumbersome process.

Are you due a refund?

At any point in the last 4 years have you:

  • paid emergency tax?
  • been on an incorrect tax code?
  • left the UK before the end of a tax year (6 April to 5 May)?
  • had more than 1 employer?
  • had two or more jobs at the same time?
  • worked for only part of a tax year?

Any of these situations can cause you to pay too much tax. If any of them apply to you, chances are you’re due money.

Enlist the Experts

With the right paperwork and a consultant with a direct line to HMRC, claiming your tax back will be far easier than you thought.

  • 1st Contact works strictly on a ‘No Refund – No fee’ policy, so you literally have nothing to lose.
  • Your consultant will liaise with HMRC on your behalf and keep you up-to-date with your claim.

Get your own money back by calling 0808 141 5501 as soon as possible or – even easier – complete the quick online application at

By doing this you are taking the first step towards claiming what’s rightfully yours!