Many people don’t bother to apply for a tax refund because they either believe they are not due anything, or they feel the hassle far outweighs what they might get back. But the truth is with just a phone call to 1st Contact Tax Refunds, and a little time and energy to get the right documentation together, you could receive back an average of £850 – possibly even more if you haven’t claimed at all in the past 5 years.
Answer these questions:
- Have you paid Emergency Tax in the last 5 years?
- Have you left the UK before the end of a tax year (6 April to 5 May)?
- Have you had more than 1 employer in a tax year?
- Have you worked for only part of a tax year?
- Have you been on an incorrect Tax code at any point in the last 5 years?
- Have you had two or more jobs concurrently?
If you answered YES to 1 or more of the above questions, there’s a good chance you are due a refund.
Call 0808 141 5501 and let a friendly and highly experienced 1st Contact Tax Refund consultant guide you through the process, lodge a claim on your behalf and keep you up to date with your claim process. 1st Contact works on a “No refund – No Fee” policy, so you have nothing to lose and up to thousands of pounds to gain.
To find out more about Tax Refunds, visit www.1stcontact-taxrefunds.com.