The UKBA (UK Border Agency) published new versions of its Tier 1-5 application forms at the start of October. Below is a list of the forms that have been affected.
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 2 (Priority)
- Tier 2 (Priority Dependant)
- Tier 2 (Main Applicant)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 1, 2 and 5 migrants
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 4 migrants
- Guidance notes for settlement protection applications
- SET (O) Indefinite Leave to Remain
These forms are for applicants who are already in the UK.
A new version of the following application form for applicants who are in or outside of the UK has also been published:
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Endorsement.
For more information on these changes, visit 1st Contact Visas & Immigration.