The UKBA is increasing its visa fees on 6 April 2014, with most fees rising by 3% to 4% in line with inflation. You’ll find a list of the main UK visa fee changes in this article.
- Applications for the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent, Investor and Entrepreneur route for applicants and all dependants will rise from £840 to £874.
- The biggest increase is for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) dependants – an increase of almost 39% from £788 to £1093.
- The fee for dependants of those applying for a general Tier 1 visa will increase from £1,159 to £1,607.
- The ‘in person’ fee for those who visit the UKBA Public Enquiry Offices to get their applications processed on the same day will increase from £375 to £400.
- The super premium service remains at £600.
The new fees will apply to applications made on or after 6 April 2014. If you book a fast track appointment now, you will pay the current visa fee even after the new fees are introduced.
If you’re planning to apply for a visa or extension, visit 1st Contact Visas as soon as possible to avoid paying any more than you should.