Attend FREE nationality seminars in 2013.
If you have a family link to the UK or a parent or grandparent born in a country different to your own country of birth, you could qualify for a British passport and not even know it.
Find out if you’re eligible for British Citizenship at a Philip Gamble British nationality seminar.
Philip Gamble, widely regarded as the world’s leading authority on British Nationality, will be holding a series of FREE UK Nationality Seminars in Arabia, North, East and Southern Africa during 2013, aimed at helping people who might not be aware of their rights to a British passport.
There are many cases where family history and old immigration laws come into play to create an exceptional circumstance that makes someone eligible for British Citizenship, who might at first glance seem ineligible. These cases range from the unusual to the super-complex.
Experts at the seminars will have all the knowledge necessary to assess your unique situation, and help to determine your status.
Rare opportunity to consult with the industry leaders
- Presented by Philip Gamble and Reg Bramford (Group CEO, Sable Group)
- Includes a FREE British Passport Review worth GBP30
- All the lesser-known factors and anomalies discussed
- South African seminars will include a presentation on securing an EU passport via Passport to Portugal
Seminar tour dates
- Tour 1 – Feb/Mar 2013: Johannesburg, Lusaka, Harare, Gaborone, Windhoek, Cape Town
- Tour 2 – May 2013: Cairo, Dubai, Nairobi, Mombasa, Dar es Salaam
- Tour 3 – Sep/Oct 2013: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, George, Durban
- Tour 4 – Nov 2013: Johannesburg, Cape Town, East London, Pietermaritzburg, Durban
If you have any reason to believe you may have a claim to a British Passport, don’t delay.
Visit the Philip Gamble website for more information on exact times and venues and to secure your attendance.