It’s been 20 years since Reg Bamford started 1st Contact in the Arches at Embankment. This once small business has grown into a multi-national corporation with offices in London, Melbourne and Cape Town. Although we’ve grown a lot, we’re still helping expats get the most out of their lives in the UK by remaining fiercely client-focused.
Celebrate with 1st Contact and win a flight home
To celebrate 20 years of delivering amazing service, we’re giving away a return flight home. All you need to do to win is show us exactly why you still love your home country.
So snap a photo of yourself showing the world that though you may be living in the UK, your heart will always belong to your home country. Once you’ve got your photo head on over to our competition page to upload it and stand a chance to win.
The story so far…
Since 1995, we have helped tens of thousands of expats with their visa, tax and accounting, shipping, forex and travel needs. It’s been an exciting and successful 20 years, but we’re only getting started.
Here are some quick facts that prove we’re serious about helping our clients:
- We have offices in London, Cape Town & Melbourne
- 65% of our new business comes from word-of-mouth referrals from existing clients
- Across all of our services we have 300 000 clients on our books
- We have serviced over 1 million clients across all product lines and processed over 700,000 international money transfers since 1995
- 1st Contact is now the largest tax agent in the UK
- We have over 250 staff worldwide, dedicated to helping expats set up their lives in the UK, Australia and South Africa