Over 65% of our new business is word-of-mouth referrals so we treat every customer as an ambassador of 1st Contact.
I have a complaint what should I do?
Firstly, contact the member of staff you originally dealt with. They should be familiar with your case and may be able to clear up any misunderstanding.
If you remain dissatisfied a formal complaint can either be submitted by email, telephone or post.
- Phone: +44 (0) 207 759 7500 (Internationally and in the UK) or +27 (0) 21 657 2120 (in South Africa)
- Post: 1st Contact Group, Customer Services, Castlewood House, 77/91 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1DG, United Kingdom.
It will assist our investigation if you are able to provide the following information:
- Provide any reference details
- State your case clearly and include relevant dates
- Send copies of relevant correspondence by email or post
How will my complaint be dealt with?
- Record details of your complaint centrally
- Make sure your complaint is thoroughly investigated by someone who has been trained in complaint handling
- Correct any mistakes we have made
- Inform you of the outcome
What can I expect?
We aim to:
- Acknowledge all complaints within one working day upon receipt
- Respond in full to all complaints within seven working days upon receipt
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint within seven working days we will contact you to provide you with an update on our progress
- Listen to your feedback and use your suggestions to improve our products and services