We are looking for a full-time Operations and Performance Officer to join our team.
You’ll be required to provide Operational Support to the management team in our UK office as well as coordinate training initiatives in support of our business plan.
Location: Castlewood House, New Oxford Street, London
Start Date: ASAP
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are a strong communicator and confident communicating with staff at all levels including senior managers and directors
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships
- Demonstrate problem solving ability and decision making skills
- Are analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Are structured and well organised with good time management skills
- Have the ability to multi task and remain calm in a high pressure environment
- Are computer literate, particularly MS Excel, Word and Outlook
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing an operational support function to managers & directors ensuring we maintain an excellent standard of service within our organisation
- Assisting in the organisation and coordination of numerous HR initiatives in conjunction with the HR Manager
- Coordination & structure of staff training programme
- Driving our Cross Sell initiative amongst staff across various business units and reporting on activity
- Driving our client retention & referral strategies including the reporting thereof
- Customer service – helping to exceeding our customers’ expectations through maintaining and enforcing a robust customer service policy and complaints procedure.
Extra points if you have:
- Experience in a similar role or environment
- A Business Administration Degree/Diploma (or similar)
About Sable Group
Sable Group is a group of companies that operate over several brands, including 1st Contact. Our vision is one of greatness: we believe that the only way to be great is to do great things.
We’re known as the market leader in our field. We have been managing financial and immigration needs since 1995.
We’re global in every sense:
- We have offices in Cape Town, London and Melbourne.
- Our services are aimed at helping clients with international interests or links.
- We give our staff international experience in an energised, competitive environment.
Read more about us at http://www.sable-group.com and http://www.1stcontact.com. Practical matters Working hours
All of our employees are required to work office hours from 08h00 – 17h00 (subject to change).
How to apply
You can either apply online at http://www.1stcontact.com/careers/vacancies.aspx OR forward your CV and a one-page covering letter to email@example.com before COB on Monday, 14 October 2013.